What are cookies?
Cookies are short strings of text that the computer memorises when it visits a website. This information is then retrieved when the site is visited again. There are different types of cookies: some are required to make the site work properly, others to make it easier for users by memorising their preferred language or tastes.
Cookies facilitate product searches and buying procedures, remembering the user’s data so that they don’t have to enter it every time they connect to the website.
www.mfpackaging.it reserves the right to use similar systems to collect information on the site users, such as the IP addresses, internet browsers or operating systems used and/or web pages visited, for the purposes of statistical analysis or security. Further information on cookies is available on the websites: www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Which cookies do we use?
– Navigation Cookies: so that the site works properly, to display contents in the user’s preferred language, to automatically recognise which country the user is connecting from, to create an account, to login and to make purchases.
– Performance Cookies:can be of www.photostory.it, a partner, per session or persistent, and collect information on how the user uses the site, such as the number of visits, aggregating it anonymously and using it only for the purpose of improving the performance of the site. Web Analytics is an example of this category of cookies.
– Functional Cookies: not indispensable for the page to work, but facilitate navigation of the website; they are consequent to the action of the user or implemented when taking advantage of a service offered. They are used, for example, to avoid offering services that have already been offered and refused, as the site remembers the choices and preferences of the user.
How can I disable cookies?
Most browsers automatically accept cookies but the user can choose to disable them.
Warning: disabling cookies can cause the site to malfunction and/or limit the services offered (such as making it impossible to add products to the shopping basket and proceed with the purchase).
Nevertheless, if a user does not want the computer to receive and remember cookies, it is possible to change the browser settings.
Below are the instructions for disabling cookies on the most commonly used browsers:
– Click on the “Tools” icon and select “Settings”
– Click “Show advanced settings”
– Under Privacy click on “Content settings” and then “Cookies”
– Deselect the option and save your settings
– In the tool bar select “Tools” and then “Options”
– In the pop up window select “Privacy”. Here you can adjust the cookie settings
– In the tool bar, select “Preferences”.
– Click on “Security”: here you can adjust the cookie settings.
– Click on “Tools” and select “Internet Options”
– Select “Privacy” and set the privacy settings you want
– Click on “OK”
To learn more about cookies and how to manage or disable third party or marketing/re-targeting cookies, go to www.youronlinechoices.com.
To disable analytic cookies and prevent Google Analytics from collecting your navigation data, you can download a tool for your browser to disable Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.