FAST G per prodotti liquidi
The Vertical Fast Multi-line packaging machine is fitted with a specific batching system to fill liquid and fluid products. The FastG Packaging Machine is fitted with a Hopper and batching tubes with clamp connections for quick removal and cleaning.
The gravity-based batching system for liquids allow for an accurate adjustment of the dose.
The product can be connected to a CIP (Clean In Place) system.
Reliable and easy to use, it does not require too much maintenance or qualified personnel.
Option of installing the remote support system to control or make changes to the management software.
Its nice compact design makes it very easy to clean.
No of lines: from 2 to 10
Max reel diameter: 400 mm
Max reel length 500 mm
Bag length: variable from 30mm to 150mm
Bag width: variable from 15 mm to 150 mm
Production speed: up to 60 cycles/min
Max volume that can be packaged: 300 ml
Drive unit: motors + pneumatic
- Easy open system: to mark packaging in a specific position and make it easier to open when using certain kinds of film that are difficult to tear.
- Variable data marking: ink-jet, laser, ink or dry pressed type characters
- Particle extractor systems
- Creation of strip bags with or without dotted line cut along the horizontal seal
- CIP (Clean In Place) sanitation systems
- Line control of bags made with system to discard packages exceeding tolerance values and batching device self-adjustment system (feed-back).
- Packaging under modified atmosphere conditions
- Computerised monitoring of the production process of the packaging machine with customised processing of data detected
- Automatically combined with cellophane wrappers, carton filling units, etc.
- Ethernet remote support
Gruppo incartonatore semi automatico per raccolta di bustine disordinate: costituito da un tappeto lungo 1800 mm, con vibratore nella stazione di riempimento, espulsione automatica del cartone a raggiungimento conteggio, alimentazione manuale delle scatole vuote, completo di fotocellula per allarme mancanza scatole.
Flap deviatore buste: Serve a contare e deviare il flusso delle buste prodotte in modo alla rinfusa, da un contenitore all’altro.
Fill out the form to receive more detailed information.