FAST C per powder products
The Vertical Fast Multi-line packaging machine for powder products is fitted with batching device featuring multi-row augers designed for powder that has trouble sliding.
Each auger is controlled by a brushless motor and is custom-made to ensure an accurate and separate adjustment of the dose on each lane.
Upon request, the system of the FastC Packaging Machine can be fitted with a pre-feeding unit that ensures a constant level in the batching hopper and the accuracy of the requested dosage.
No of lines: from 2 to 10
Max reel diameter: 400 mm
Max reel length 500 mm
Bag length: variable from 30mm to 150mm
Bag width: variable from 15 mm to 150 mm
Production speed: up to 60 cycles/min
Max volume that can be packaged: 300 ml
Drive unit: motors + pneumatic
Flap deviatore buste: Serve a contare e deviare il flusso delle buste prodotte in modo alla rinfusa, da un contenitore all’altro.
- Easy open system: to mark packaging in a specific position and make it easier to open when using certain kinds of film that are difficult to tear.
- Variable data marking: ink-jet, laser, ink or dry pressed type characters
- Particle extractor systems
- Creation of strip bags with or without dotted line cut along the horizontal seal
- CIP (Clean In Place) sanitation systems
- Line control of bags made with system to discard packages exceeding tolerance values and batching device self-adjustment system (feed-back).
- Packaging under modified atmosphere conditions
- Computerised monitoring of the production process of the packaging machine with customised processing of data detected
- Automatically combined with cellophane wrappers, carton filling units, etc.
- Ethernet remote support
Fill out the form to receive more detailed information.